Guest presenter on Perth Foodie, and Our State on a Plate, Caroline Taylor loves to have fun with cooking, keeping it light hearted, experimental and most of all, local.
Caroline has built a warm and lasting relationship with local farmers, grocers, fish mongers and butchers. This is why Caroline is so passionate about supporting their produce and what drives her to create accessible recipes for home cooks and chefs.
There’s nothing better than putting a bunch of ingredients together that you might not have used before and creating a new family favourite!Caroline Taylor
Caroline’s job ranges from supporting hotel chefs with menu development to consulting café owners on new business strategies and her latest role of raising a young son and sharing her passion of food with him.
Meet our Chefs
- Natalie AdamsHead Chef & Owner Mataya Eatery
- Empyrean Education InstituteHospitality Training College
- Simon ReidNational Hotel, Old Courthouse
- Rohan ParkExecutive Chef Old Youngs Distilling
- Amanda YongChef/Head Pastry Chef of Cooee Restaurant
- Vincent LimCook & Chef Institute Europe, Ambassador Tourism WA
- Caroline TaylorSwan Valley Food Ambassador
- Peter ManifisExecutive Group Strzelecki Group (Cucina Italia, Oceanic Bar + Grill, Two40Three Bar & Grill, Coventry Seafood Bar & Grill, The Harbour Terrace Bar & Grill, Kaldi Café, Seafood Nation, Coventry Seafoods)